pSens is a combination of 3 iSens (upto 3200A) and a central computing module on which the 3 line voltages are connected as well. The current sensors can be clicked very easily around the cables to be measured, which brings a significant cost reduction in installation, compared with the conventional measuring systems.
This can even be done without power shut down. Furthermore, pSens is very compact and flexible, which makes it deployable in any location. The measuring error is below 1% of the measurement range.
pSens generates pulses per x kWh, and this way can be connected to PLCs, meters, data loggers, etc. Furthermore there is a network connection provided, which allows you to visualize tensions, currents, powers, harmonics etc of each phase.
In a later version DIP’s, transients and other waveforms will be available from the system..
These characteristics, together with the low purchasing price, could be a breakthrough in the field of energy monitoring. Because the monitoring of energy consumption is the first step to a reduction in energy consumption
- No more current transformer!
- Easy and fast mounting
- Range up to 3000A
- Mounting possible while powered (on cables, not to copper barssystems)
- Puls output/perxWh
- Network Communication
- 2 Coil lengthes, 200 and 400 mm
- Special Tl-version (5, 50 or 100A)
- LOG memory : 0,1 sec, 1 sec, 1 min and 15 min
- Read by Webbrowser and/or WinWatt
- 3 Sensors can be exchanged by a RJ11 connector
- 4 Extra puls inputs or outputs