PowerGraph enables you to optimize your electricity bill by rational energy consumption. The system automatically continuously controls 8 different measuring points - such as electricity, gas or water consumption – and facilitates the simple management of your overall energy flow.
As many measuring points as requested (in 8-steps), located at random operating sites, are continuously monitored by the energy management system in a multi-user environment.
- PowerGraph is of robust and compact design (250 x 130 x 60mm). Due to most easy assembly, its installation costs amount to a minimum.
- PowerGraph provides versatile connection options that facilitate any kind of energy measurement at any time and enable you to integrate alternative applications such as the peak shaving system with your Ethernet network (TCP/IP).
- PowerGraph is a fully stand-alone system, which is supplied programmed ready-to-use and equipped with universal and consumer-friendly WinWatt for Windows2000, XP, VISTA and W7.
- 8 Counters or analog4..20mA/0..10V inputs for data loggin (kWh, kVarh, m³, l..)
- 8 Additional inputs for production batch measuring or sending e-mails
- Integrated Ethernet interface (100mB)
- Memory capacity: 50years
- CAN channel for future upgrades
- Network communication to our energy meter pSens
- Touchscreen display